Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Santa, Do You Hear Me Now?

The big day is fast approaching, and I'm awishing that we would be with the little ones. It is always such a joy to see the look on their faces. We will just have to rile on memories and our imagination.
We have just been staying busy around the resort. Did play in the golf tournament Friday, and the course was very playable after all the rain we had. In fact it was in great shape, and a very challenging course. I played with 3 men, and I'm sure the first few holes they were wondering "why them"? I had not played in a few months so I was just hoping not to whiff the ball, but after a bit my game came back and I could hold my head up. And my team did come in first. There were so many birds in the lakes it was hard to keep your mind on the game. On one of the lakes there was a flock of the huge white pelicans and it was like watching a ballet. They all swam together, stop, and all stick there heads in the water, butts in the air, just like it was all choreographed. Then they would do it all over again. And no I did not have a camera. The next time I play that course I surely will.
Did make a batch of fudge, so have all these plates made up to pass to the neighbors, and to take to the parties that are going on. Every activity has its own party, so there are plenty. We are meeting a couple we met this summer for lunch tomorrow, which we are looking forward to.
Wishing everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS.

4 comments:

squawmama said...

Merry Christmas Chuck & Kathy... Sounds like your keeping out of trouble somewhat. Glad you’re enjoying the Holidays but I know about missin little ones... Have FUN & Enjoy!

Travel Safely
Donna

Leno said...

Merry Christmas to you and Chuck. Sounds like you are liking where you are now. Are you staying?? If so, look forward to hooking up in Feb.
Hugs to you both.

The Haman's said...

Hey Guys.. We are at Llano Grande again and what to have you over. When is a good time for you?

Bob and Molly said...

Happy New Year's to both of you!!! Glad to hear your "game" is still good, but I already knew that!! LOL
We will head to Texas after visiting Camp Red Bay, LOL, with the new MH!!! Hope we can see you guys then!!
Looks like you're having a ball and doing wonderful things!!! Enjoy! HUGS!