Saturday, April 28, 2012

I’M LATE, I’M LATE……MADE IT!!

Two hours before I miss my dead line.  Honestly the week just seems to fly by.  We have not done anything special this week.  Chuck did his golf on Tuesday, I took the day and spent it in town.  Thursday he runs off and does breakfast with the Romeo’s.  (really old men eating out)  I was desperate for something to have for the blog, so took some pictures of some of the cactus that are in bloom around here.  They are so delicate and awesome.

FLOWERS 008

FLOWERS 013       FLOWERS 015

FLOWERS 004

FLOWERS 001

The cactus above is just a little bitty guy with these huge flowers.  Love them.  The park is becoming very empty, but most of the lots have RVs on them,  as a lot of the people have smaller travel rigs, or homes in the north some where.  We will still have lots of people to play cards with, and the pool will not be crowded…lol.

blog1

Till next week then, everyone on the move, travel easy, stay safe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow your pictures of the cacti are beautiful! I'm wondering what camera you use.